发新话题
打印

国米耍大牌犯众怒 中国记者:100年也别再请他们

I have to tell you something. I came to Canada when I was 15 years old. I have experienced many discrimination from Canadians and other countries immigrants. I have a very good idea how western people (Caucasians) think about Chinese. I have came to the conclusion that in Western Society. Chinese people are not well respected. If you think Americans' are racist people. European countries are worst. Just look back at the 2008 Olympics, the national basketball team of Spain made team portrait to make fun of Chinese. I'm not here to tell you how unfriendly Caucasian people are towards Chinese. I just want all Chinese people to be united. Today's Chinese society is very chaotic. When some Chinese made some money, they think they are so much better than other Chinese. And they usually disrespect other Chinese. However, I want to tell those people to try to move to Germany or Russia or US. I want to tell them live at a place where there aren't many Chinese. Until then, they will start to learn how to respect other Chinese people.

发新话题