发短消息给你啦!

回复 1# 的帖子

请查看短消息

回复 1# 的帖子

请查看短消息

租房

近大学newhouse尚有房可租,与之要求相符,有意从速,电话:2504726967。

Room for rent 5.1 - 8.31

Hello:  Just saw your add in housing want, I thought our room for rent may meet your requirement.location: Closed to Uvic, About 10 -15 mins walk to Uvic, and about 5 mins walk to bus stop to Uvic bus depot/downtown.              Address: 4054 Haro road, Victoria BC.             (There is a short cut for walk/bike from our neighbour    Queen Alexandra Children Health Care Centra )         Term      :  May 1st - August 31.  Can move in earlier, as soon as final exam done. usually around mid-April.Reason for rent: The current tenant, he will go to Vancouver for           summer job, and will return Sept 1st, to continue in Uvic.                  It is a two bedrooms suite on main floor with separated entrance. large living room, full equip kitchen, bathroom and laundry room to share with another Uvic student. Private parking available. closed to sea, Quiet, large back yard.The room size is about 14 x 13 square, large window facing east. Sun shine in from morning to noon, equip with single bed, desk, book shell, mirror, cloth cabinet, double closet........ And build in fresh air exchange, Utilities included: electricity for light and heat. H/c water, WiFi  ready for internetRent fee:  $495/monthly and security deposit $250Oh Yes, No pet, No drink party, and drug please.If interest, Please email (preferred) laze_bug@hotmail.com           Phone: 250-477-0127 (Please leave your  name and phone                       mber, I will return your call, if there is no answer.) Regards,Philip Lee                                

回复 1# 的帖子

我有一套,5月1号到9月1号 短租  临近中国超市,出门就是4路车,去维大10分钟

Hi,I have one bedroom available on the 1st May . The rent is $395 per month including  utilities, high speed internet and laundry.  Five minutes walk to bus stop (Route 12, 27, 28 and 29),Please contact me at hualanwang@hotmail.com if you are interest in it.
Thanks!

Hualan

call you call me again or give me your phone by sending me a message :)
thanks,

发新话题