发新话题
打印

[求助信息] 求助∶TD银行这样做对吗?

求助∶TD银行这样做对吗?

我收到对方的支票,并在与对方同一银行(TD)兑现。银行查明对方户头有足够的金额,所以银行就把对方支票上的金额转到我的户头。但过了20多天,TD银行又把这金额从我的户头退回到对方户头。我问TD银行为什麽把我的钱退回到对方户头,银行说对方不想pay, 银行有权在30天内退给对方。请问TD银行这样做对吗?如果不对,有哪机构我可以申诉。

Here is the answer from TD bank:

According to our Vancouver branch, he retrieved the cheque based on the reason “not in agreement”, so basically meaning he didnot agree to pay. From my understanding, he had 30 days to request the retrieval of the cheque.

回复 2# 的帖子

stop payment 必須要在支票兑现前,支票兑现後20天TD银行無权把我的钱退回到对方户头,不是嗎?

回复 5# 的帖子

The person didn't withdraw all  the money before the cheque was cleared. There was money in his account. TD bank put my money back into his account according to his request (he didn't want to pay and he could get money back even if his cheque was cleared about 20 days, this is weired).

Please see the reply from TD bank:
According to our Vancouver branch, he retrieved the cheque based on the reason “not in agreement”, so basically meaning he didnot agree to pay. From my understanding, he had 30 days to request the retrieval of the cheque.

回复 8# 的帖子

=== 到了你帐上的钱,银行是不会又转给他的,这钱还是从来没到你的帐上可能性大。
I cashed the cheque on counter with cashier on April 2 in TD bank. The payer's account is in TD bank too. However, bank took away the money from my account on April 23. It is uncommon for TD bank to take 22 days to transfer money from his account to my account in the same bank(both TD), right?

回复 12# 的帖子

The person is in Vancouver instead of oversee so it took 22 days for TD bank to clear a Canadian cheque (in the same bank, both in TD) is unacceptable. I cashed his cheques for about 10 times without any problem. Payer wouldn't want to pay for his last month rent. Now, he moved out and the TD put his last month rent back into his account after transaction has been done for 22 days. I believe this is TD bank`s mistakes.

回复 14# 的帖子

我相信这完全是银行的过错。本人从来没有在加拿大打过此类的官司,请问有哪些机构可以帮忙。谢谢。

回复 18# 的帖子

=====The only rationale is then he told the bank that this payment was unauthorized by him/her.

Thank you for your very useful information. Just let you know that this cheque was signed by payer (same as other cheques I have cashed in previous months). The date and amount were correct too.

I was very unhappy with TD. This small case took them more than 40 days (from Apr 26 to Jun 7) to investigate and got the result without common sense -  the payer had 30 days to request the retrieval of the cheque.

回复 20# 的帖子

是房客给你的房租吗? Yes
十一张(post-dated)支票? Yes
但人提前搬走了? Yes
所以他/她不同意付最后一张支票了? Yes
提前通知过你吗?  No
你还了押金了吗?Yes

回复 22# 的帖子

I am sure this is TD's mistake. TD shouldn't take the money from my account and put it into my tenant's account under any circumstances after the cheque was cleared.

发新话题