打印

中文

中文

买该书

请问中文版的内容是不是和英文版的一样?

回复 3# 的帖子

斷人家財路了

回复 4# 的帖子

早就看到这个帖子了,一直没敢言语,原因就是你说的断人家财路,可是这个财路也稍微有点过份,不是怨楼主,在唐人街确实见过卖的,ICBC也见过免费的(包括中文版),这就是加拿大

Reply to those concerned

For some strange reason, I cannot type Chinese on this computer, so I have to write in English. I am sort of at a loss for words upon reading all the replies to my message. It is entirely true that I bought this BC Safe Driving Guide (The Chinese Translation) in a bookstore in Vancouver ( The guide still carries the name of the bookstore). Is there anything wrong for me to sell a book I purchased for less than half its orginal price? I don't understand why some people always think ill of others when they don't even know the basic facts. Never be judgemental when you don't get the complete facts.

well, it is so very true of the Chinese saying---never gauge the heart of a gentleman with one's own mean measure! Learn to hold a positive attitude towards others and you will be happy--A negative person can never find happiness, if at all.

回复 2# 的帖子

Yes it is the same. Besides, in the Chinese Translation Guide, there are simulation tests, together with keys, which the English Guide doesn't have.

But if the library has the Chinese Guide available, as indicated by someone here, I would recommend you borrow it from the library.

Thanks for your interest.

中文的书是可以借到,但是在外面的确也是卖的,不是免费的,,,,温哥华有中文的是没错,可这里不是温哥华。。。大家都没错了啦,,,没什么好争的,当时我在唐人街花了20多买的,  8块的确很值了。。。。。

发新话题